Here are the business books I read in 2015. It has been a sparse year, more biographies and historical fiction than business books.
I have added a link to the blog post if I wrote about them.
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown (not exactly a business book but powerful insights for all of us business owners)
- Rocket Fuel by Gino Wickman & Mark C. Winters (If you are the idea person in your company, but not great at executing them, you need to read this book)
- Ownership Thinking by Brad Hams
For those of you who haven’t seen earlier versions of this list, read on.
Here is the 2014 list.
- The 12 Week Year – by Michael Lennington, Biran Moran
- Turn the Ship Around – David Marquet (If you want to institutionalize delegation in your company, you must read this book)
- The Speed of Trust – Stephen Covey Jr.
- It’s Not About You – John David Mann, Bob Burg
- Pitch Anything – Oren Klaff
2013’s list also contains my pre-2103 book list and the always recommended books from EOS Worldwide. If you haven’t seen these before, you can find my 2013 post here.
Photo credit: Jay Cross