I mainly read three types of books in a rotation: A business related book, a novel and then either an historical fiction or biography. Here are the business books I read last year.
1. American Icon: Alan Mulally and the Fight to Save the Ford Motor Company by Bryce G. Hoffman. This is one of the best business books I have ever read. I posted about it here.
2. The Ideal Team Player: How to Recognize and Cultivate the Three Essential Virtues: A Leadership Fable by Patrick M. Lencioni. My blog comments are here.
3. The Prosperous Coach: Increase Income and Impact for You and Your Clients by Steve Chandler and Rich Litvin.
4. Anything You Want: 40 Lessons for a New Kind of Entrepreneur by Derek Sivers. I blogged about it here.
5. Persuadable: How Great Leaders Change Their Mind to Change the World by Al
Pittampalli. My blog about Persuadable can be read here.
6. The 25 Year Framework by Dan Sullivan. Read my blog post here.
7. Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown. Here is my blog.
Here is the link to my 2015 Update which also contains the 2014 and 2013 list and links to my pre-2013 books.
If you have read some other great business books in 2016 I would love to hear about them. Please post them in the comment section below.
Photo credit: The Monterey Public Library